By choosing Houk, you will experience:
• Special care taken to protect your home during installation. Your Houk team has complete and total respect for your home and it will be left just as it was before we arrived.
• No SUB-CONTRACTORS or unbelievable deals that leave you unsatisfied or repeating this process.
• Factory trained technicians (nationally recognized by Trane) who do the job right the first time. Houk techs are NATE Certified.
• Houk’s exclusive installation packages and sealing methods ensure you’re in the top 10% of problem-free installations.
• Houk has an in-house sheet metal shop which allows us to provide air-tight metal plenums and transitions to existing ductwork.
• Quality control checklist completed for every install.
• Manufactures’ recommendations, code requirements and federal laws are only our minimum standards.
• Our financial strength and longevity allows us to offer several financing options.
• Houk continues to be recognized as a TOP TEN North Texas TRANE Dealer every year. Houk consistently ranks among the best performing dealers in North Texas by multiple manufacturers.
Please remember a comfort system is not a pre-packaged item. You are purchasing the proper assembly, knowledge and technical expertise to install a system that is unique to your home, as well as the follow-up warranty and proper maintenance.