HOUK AC IS DONATING TWO NEW HEATING/AC SYSTEMS TO HOUSTON FAMILIES IN NEED THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
Houk Air Conditioning is grateful for the support of our loyal customers in the Houston area. As a show of appreciation for 61 years in business, Houk is lending a helping hand to two families or individuals in need of a new heating/AC systems whose homes are in the greater Houston area. In the spirit of giving during the Holidays, Houk AC will install the new systems at the New Year.
Click to see the Helping Hand donation video
Submit your Application/Nomination Deadline for submitting application is December 31, 2023
"*" indicates required fields
Rules: Must apply or nominate before December 31, 2023. Two families or individuals will be selected based on the application submitted. The homes must be in the greater Houston area and be owned by the person applying or nominated. One application per family or individual, please. One donated system per family. Other restrictions apply.
The two selected homeowners will be announced after the New Year.
A Houk AC committee will carefully review all applications and select the recipients based on their needs and circumstances explained in this application. No purchase necessary to be considered. The decisions of Houk AC and its authorized representatives as to the recipient shall be final on any and all matters concerning the awarding of the Systems. Persons who violate any rule, attempt to, or otherwise gain unfair advantage in participating in this promotion, or obtain award status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one application per family or individual.
- One donated system per applicant.
- The recipients / families must agree and grant Houk AC the exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, video, voices, and likenesses in connection with the donated system and agree to waive any remuneration for such use. The installation only includes equipment and installation labor and does not include the cost of any necessary electrical or plumbing services or equipment to complete the system installation. Houk AC is not responsible for bringing electrical or gas “up to code” if necessary to install donated system.
Equipment will include manufacturer’s warranty and labor warranty will be 12 months.*
- Recipients are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the award of the donated system
- Install date will be mutually agreed upon.
*The donated systems have a 1 year warranty (from date of installation) for labor and 10 years for parts when registered with Lennox. HOUK AC HOUK AC DOES NOT WARRANT PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED BY THIRD PARTIES AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE DONATED SYSTEM.
Thank you Lennox® for donating the equipment.